Blogging about the things that matter most to me.
Finally, now I can tell! I'm so excited and happy for you guys. I love the picture of the kids. They look so happy for the baby. This will give me 10. Wow, grandpa and I are getting old....
Such a CUTE idea Gwen!! Congrats!!! Your baby is so blessed to join your family!!!
WAHOO and CONGRATULATIONS GWEN!!! What a funny idea. I absolutely adore number 3 and 4's expressions. :)
Yahoooooooooo! What a lucky little baby. What a great family to help raise another baby. So excited for you all.
Wahoooo. I'd had an inkling when I saw you'd posted something on Pinterest a week or two ago that was baby related. I'd been secretly hoping.
Oh my heck CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! You are one of the best mothers I know! This baby is very lucky :)
Finally, now I can tell! I'm so excited and happy for you guys. I love the picture of the kids. They look so happy for the baby. This will give me 10. Wow, grandpa and I are getting old....
ReplyDeleteSuch a CUTE idea Gwen!! Congrats!!! Your baby is so blessed to join your family!!!
ReplyDeleteWAHOO and CONGRATULATIONS GWEN!!! What a funny idea. I absolutely adore number 3 and 4's expressions. :)
ReplyDeleteYahoooooooooo! What a lucky little baby. What a great family to help raise another baby. So excited for you all.
ReplyDeleteWahoooo. I'd had an inkling when I saw you'd posted something on Pinterest a week or two ago that was baby related. I'd been secretly hoping.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! You are one of the best mothers I know! This baby is very lucky :)
ReplyDelete