Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mr. and Mrs.

Yesterday Lydia and Wyatt thought it would be funny to switch roles...


They came into the office dressed like this, and in her gruffest voice Lydia said, "I'M THE MAN". 
 And Wyatt, while fanning himself with a piece of paper, said in a high shrilly voice, "AND I'M THE MAM."

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. I love the laundry room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your kids are anything like mine I always cringe a little when they play house because I find out what I sound like to them. I usually hear "pick up your toys, pick up your clothes, etc." I love your laundry room too. My laundry room is the only room in the house without newer flooring but the cement under the linoleum is cracked so I have major problems! Oh and I totally sympathize with the fridge lock... Macie was the worst!

    ReplyDelete