We had our tree up and ready to go the day after Thanksgiving.
Lou got to place the star. She was quite brave this year and actually got it up there.
Dal tried his very best to be helpful. Christmas tree ornaments and an 18 month old is a scary combination!
Wye was so excited to decorate. This kid gets excited about EVERYTHING!
And Aimers hung all the decorations she could on the bottom branches (which I had to move up afterwards to keep Dal away from them).
One of my favorite things to do in December is get lots of pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree on Sunday mornings. Lou and Aimers were happy to oblige.
she wanted her picture with the banana and her shoes are on the wrong feet, but we will take what we can get!
And even though I couldn't get Dal to stay in front of the tree, I still had to take a picture since he is such a handsome little guy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment