Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Dad's Solution - July 31, 2011

Today at church Greg was on duty for "watch the horribly, monsterous, not old enough to go to nursery yet but should, child".  He is usually busy with his own calling (bishopric) but lately I've been begging him to take Dal during the last hour when I'm trying to teach a class of seven year olds!  Boy am I glad he took him when he did because guess what...BLOW OUT CITY on dad's watch!  Lucky day for mom.

But not so lucky when I got home and realized how dad had taken care of the "issue".



Notice anything unusual in this picture?  Look close...it's hard to tell...



Here, maybe this will help...YES, that is a diaper on OVER his onesie!!! 
Greg changed the diaper but didn't want to have to deal with taking off the poop stained clothes or the mess up his backside so he just put the new diaper on over the messy clothes.

Horrible or Genius?  You tell me!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. I think a bit of both. I'm so glad you are blogging again. Very ironic too because my mom and I both said to each other on last tuesday that we miss your blog. Welcome back Gwen.

    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ho. That is funny. I'm not sure if it's horrible or genius yet, but it is a one of a kind solution either way.

    I remember one time I had to take Calvin's spot giving a talk in church. That left him down in the audience with Cali (3), Abe (1), and Ty (0). Just after the meeting started Ty blew out his diaper. Calvin kept motioning for me to come down off the stand and change him. I just shook my head and smiled. I was safe. I was on base.

    Like Cali, I'm so glad you're blogging again. We missed you. Your kids grew a bunch in the last several months!

    ReplyDelete