We've spent a lot of time swimming this summer. It's been a great way to beat the heat and the kids love it. I don't necessarily LOVE squeezing my 3rd trimester pregnant body into a swim suit, but I admit it is nice to be able to relax in the water.
It's especially fun when the pool is full of friends!
Dallin does not leave this step. Ever. Not unless I force him out into the pool and then he has a death grip on me the entire time. It would be nice if he was a little more brave, but I'm actually relieved that I haven't had to spend a summer chasing him down or worrying about him. He and I are very content to just sit on the steps and relax!
Dallin cracks me up! Just wait until next year and you will wish he was back on the steps. I'm so glad you have a fun place to take the kids swimming. It brings back lots of fun memories of Nat Soo Pah with you kids and our friends & neighbors. Great times! This was the first year I didn't even bother to buy a pass. Kind of made me sad:(
ReplyDelete