Monday, June 10, 2013

A Number I Don't Want Him to Remember!!!

Today Wyatt tagged along to my Dr's visit since he had an orthodontist appointment afterwards.  After gettting my blood pressure and weight checked, we were waiting in the exam room when Wyatt asked what that thing was I had to stand on (my Dr has a digital scale that is very unforgiving...).  I explained that it was the scale that shows how much I weigh.  Wyatt's comment...

"WHOA, that was a BAD number!!!"

and then he must have realized how bad it sounded cause he immediately said,

"But it's ok mom.  I know it's because you're pregnant."

I'm not sure where he got the idea of what a good number or a bad number is on the scale (however he's right...it is pretty bad).  Unfortunately for me, he will remember that number for the next several years. 

He's been threatened heavily though if he ever tells what that number was!

No comments:

Post a Comment