Actual quote that came out of Wyatt mouth just seconds ago...
"I'm so bored! I'm even as bored as two porcupines and a weasel."
After asking him to repeat himself (just to make sure I heard him right) I asked him where in the world he heard that from. His response?
"Grandpa Wyatt"
of course
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat would we do without Grandpa Wyatt?
DeleteGwen,
ReplyDeleteOh boy, this is so funny! I read it to your father and he laughed. He said that he tells Wyatt, "You are smarter than two porcupines and a weasel." Nothing to do with being bored... Then he said, "Boy, that kid doesn't forget a thing." Wyatt sure adds the spice to our life.
Do you remember what would happen if you kids ever said you were "bored"? We cleaned the toilets and it was by hand. No scrub brushes. I never had to deal with "bored" children very often.
Can't wait for you all to be here for Christmas Eve. I miss all of you very much.
Love, Mom