Dear Mom,
You hit it out of the ballpark with this dress...
It is her absolute favorite!
She would wear it every single Sunday but her mean mom makes her alternate between a few others.
She is also having fun accessorizing ;)
I'm also throwing in this picture that I know you will get a kick out of...notice a certain screaming boy in the background? He was ticked that I didn't let him come outside for the pictures. (I knew he would head straight for the mud and he was already dressed for church)
Thanks again for the dress!
love,
your daughter/mean mother of your adorable grandchildren
Amy looks so cute in her dress. I knew she would like it. She is such a girly, girl... I love your flower pots. They look great! It breaks my heart seeing Dallin cry but I don't blame you for not letting him out. He does love to get dirty. Thanks for the picture and for all your other posts today. They put a huge smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Mom