Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Almost TOO Much Help! - March 2012

I'm backtracking a little here...that's what happens when you are a poor blogger

This boy is the BEST dish helper I've ever had.  Instead of running to hide when it's time to do dishes, he hears the click of the dishwasher door and comes RUNNING to help!  Dirty or clean, he doesn't care.  He will gladly pull out all the dishes and hand them to me to put away and is a little too much help when it comes to loading the dirty ones.  He is also much better at putting dishes in the sink...unlike his siblings and "ahem" father.  As a matter of fact, it doesn't even have to be a dirty dish.  He thinks anything  he finds laying around is supposed to go in the sink...obviously!  And sometimes he even likes to surprise me and do the dishes when I'm not around.  It's much harder when someone isn't there to help though....





Apparently just "rearranging" them is satisfaction enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment