Sunday, January 29, 2012

SLEEP! - January 22, 2012

Little miss Amy is giving us the run around on sleep again.  We were definitely spoiled with our two older children when it came to bedtime.  This one is making sure we appreciate a decent bedtime more fully.

This was her way of defying my "DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM AGAIN" command.  After just barely crossing the forbidden line and screaming for 30 minutes, she finally gave in to exhaustion. 
Fortunately, Dallin can sleep through her screaming.  Unfortunately, he makes sure to pay her back around 5ish each morning when he's ready to wake up.

3 comments:

  1. That's my Amy! She adds so much "spice" to life. Remind me to tell you what she learned/did this weekend at my house. On second thought, I think I'll just wait and let her surprise you. I will say "SORRY" now though....
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! It isn't just babies that don't like going to bed? I thought once you could reason with them... they would see reason. I'm going to COMPLETELY appreciate that Levin asks me if he can go to bed now (at 8:00pm) and then either sleeps or entertains himself in bed until 7:30am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't it so frustrating! I could have written this post. Our sleep struggles have me exhausted at the moment.

    ReplyDelete